Do you want to purchase or develop your own business premises? Or maybe you’re looking to purchase a business premises for investment purposes?
Commercial lending isn’t underwritten in the same way a residential or Buy To Let mortgage would be. The lender will take a much more detailed look into the overall performance of the business (if it is already established) or the potential of the proposed new business.
As we have access to a wide range of lenders, we can offer commercial mortgages with some special features:
- Mortgages available for individual investors, large Plcs, Partnerships, Ltd companies and large residential investment properties
- A wide variety of properties considered including hotels, restaurants, shops, nursing homes and post offices amongst others
- Borrow up to 85% of the purchase price
- No minimum or maximum loan size
- Can allow capital raising on existing commercial property
- Professional lending facilities which match individual borrowers needs
Commercial lending is a specialist area. If you would like to know where to start, please give us a call on 01225 719043 and refer you to a third party.
Commercial mortgages are NOT regulated by the Financial Services Authority.Back to services