Do you want to purchase or develop your own business premises? Or maybe you're looking to purchase a business premises for investment purposes?
Commercial lending isn't underwritten in the same way a residential or Buy To Let mortgage would be. The lender will take a much more detailed look into the overall performance of the business (if it is already established) or the potential of the proposed new business.
As we have access to a wide range of lenders, we can offer commercial mortgages with some special features:
- Mortgages available for individual investors, large Plcs, Partnerships, Ltd companies and large residential investment properties
- A wide variety of properties considered including hotels, restaurants, shops, nursing homes and post offices amongst others
- Borrow up to 85% of the purchase price
- No minimum or maximum loan size
- Can allow capital raising on existing commercial property
- Professional lending facilities which match individual borrowers needs
Commercial lending is a specialist area. If you would like to know where to start, please give us a call on 01225 719043 and we can take you through the first steps.
Commercial mortgages are NOT regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independant ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm). You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)
The overall cost for comparison is 8.7% APR for customers who may have their access to credit restricted.
FX Mortgages is an appointed representative of Mortgage Intelligence Ltd which is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority under number 305330 in respect of mortgage, insurance and consumer credit mediation activities only.